· KFC’s calling on chicken fans to get on board the gravy train - making festive dreams come true as it hosts the UK’s first Bottomless Gravy feast
· Fans can book here for the ultimate KFC Christmas party, featuring a banquet of burgers, buckets and bottomless gravy - PLUS a gospel choir and exclusive KFC swag
London, United Kingdom, December 2, 2019- All you want for Christmas is non-stop KFC gravy? Well, we’ve got you covered. KFC just made Christmas. You and your mates can now reserve a table at the Colonel’s Bottomless Gravy Christmas party, and there won’t be a dry turkey in sight. This is a fried chicken feast like no other, with endless gravy on tap.
BOTTOMLESS PROSECCO CAN FIZZ OFF, THIS CHRISTMAS IT’S ALL ABOUT THE COLONEL’S BOTTOMLESS GRAVY
Second only to its iconic fried chicken is KFC’s legendary gravy (you guys really can’t get enough of it, with over 450 million pots sold in December alone). So, we’re delivering the number one thing on everyone’s Christmas list with the Bottomless Gravy Christmas Party. Think burgers, buckets, an endless flow of gravy, Christmas tunes with sass, and all of the necessary chicken themed decorations and exclusive swag.
So what will the Colonel be serving up at his first ever Bottomless Gravy Christmas Party?
· The Festive Burger: A succulent Original Recipe fillet, a crispy hash brown, sage and onion stuffing mayo and topped with a tangy cranberry dressing and a layer of cheese.
· Festive Fries: Loads of our fries sprinkled with the taste of toasted onions, garlic, herbs and smoky flavouring.
· Buckets (and buckets) of chicken: The Festive Burger may be the shining star of Christmas but what’s a KFC feast without buckets of everyone’s favourite Original Recipe chicken?
· Sides: This is a feast with all the trimmings; expect creamy mash, saucy beans, buttery corn and coleslaw.
· Mint Choc Krushem Soft Serve: Soft vanilla ice cream piled high, drizzled with chocolate and mint sauce, sprinkled with Cookie Crunch, and finished with a glittery chocolate Colonel tie.
· Bottomless Gravy: There’ll be no judgement whether you want to dip, smother, drench or drown your Original Recipe chicken, just the promise of unlimited gravy goodness.
The Colonel knew how to throw to a party, so expect a tonne of festive surprises. The Bottomless Gravy Christmas Party is taking place on Monday 9th December at KFC Gloucester Road. Tickets are £10 per person and are extremely limited so be quick and grab them here* while you can. Proceeds from the ticket sales will be donated to the KFC Foundation.
*KFC cannot be held responsible for individual’s experiences of FOMO.
For more information and photography please contact:
T: +44 (20) 3003 6352
In 1952 Colonel Harland Sanders opened the first KFC restaurant in Utah. Since then, his perfectly crafted Original Recipe chicken and its secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices has become famous all over the world, and today we have over 900 restaurants across the UK and Ireland.
The Colonel was all about doing things the right way. That means our chicken is delivered fresh from farm to restaurant in 48 hours. It’s prepared carefully by hand in-restaurant by trained cooks, using the very best chicken reared to strict welfare standards. In July 2019 we took the next big step in our welfare journey and signed up to the Better Chicken Commitment, a set of six criteria that have been designed to improve the lives of all chickens within the KFC supply chain, by 2026. That’s what makes our food so finger lickin’ good.
The right way also means serving fresh proper food, packed with flavour. So, we’ve worked hard to make nutritional improvements across our menu, so our fans have as much choice as possible, and we’ve committed to removing 20% of calories per serving by 2025.
The Colonel also believed in feeding promise, wherever it’s found. So that’s why we invest heavily in the development and careers of our 27,000 employees – we were the first restaurant to launch an honours degree. And since its 2015 launch, our KFC Foundation has paid out grants totalling £5 million to our charity partners who are passionate about developing and nurturing young people across the country.
To find out more about us visit www.kfc.co.uk, or follow the Colonel on Twitter @KFC_UKI and Instagram @kfc_uki.